Hettich Poddar Wood Working Institute (HPWWI) has been conceptualized with the objective of providing knowledge and building competency in the area of woodworking and hardware installation to carpenters. Besides this, it also helps to upgrade existing skills to fill the need for skilled, competent, knowledgeable work force who are industry ready thereby bridging the gap of basic training provided at ITIs across the country.
The course covers in-depth practical work, core woodworking skills including modular furniture design/hardware installation. Recognized by FFSC & NSDC, HPWWI is spread over 10,000 sq. feet & has state-of-the-art infrastructure, customized training modules, experienced faculty & technology knowledge partners.
Benefit to Carpenters
- Enhanced remuneration & scope for employment
- Placement offers in all major towns
- Recognition & certificate
- Free consultation
- Cost effective training modules
- Experienced trainers
- Air-conditioned classroom
- Workshop with state-of-the-art machinery
- Advanced technology