Hepo India is committed to provide the customers a good online shopping experience and complete satisfaction with usage of Hepo products. We strive to enhance the shopping experience of our customers, while providing the best quality products. In order to ensure the same, we are always ready and willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
In case you are unsatisfied with the functional working / performance of the product received, we request you to contact our Customer Care team at 1800-209-2096 or you can write to us at email@example.com and we shall revert back to you at the earliest.
To maintain strict product quality of our products, we do offer Replacement on all product category provided it falls under the individual products Warranty clauses. The product(s) should be purchased only from www.hepoindia.com and not from any other retailer be it online or offline.
Replacement will be done in below cases-
- If any warranty clauses are breached (Customer will have to send product photograph, Invoice)
- Case where Wrong Product was delivered
- Case where the product was damaged when delivered (customer has to inform within 48 hrs to Hepo customer service, from the time the product is delivered)
Below points to be considered for Wrong product delivery/ Damage product delivered-
- Product(s) should be unused (other than fit trial) and uninstalled.
- There should be no stains, marks, on the product(s) caused by the consumer.
- All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
- Original Invoice shall be returned with the product(s).
- Product(s) should reach us in sellable condition.
Once our Quality Check Team has received the goods, the team shall examine the returned products for all defects/variations, on the basis of the customer’s claim. Upon confirmation from our Team that the replacement is acceptable, we shall replace the product subject to fulfilment of Replacement conditions.
We shall send you an email and / or SMS regarding return acceptance or return rejection.
In case it is found on examination of product/invoice/order receipt that the error/defect/damage/delay has occurred due to customer, then the customer will not be entitled to any fresh piece of Product or Replacement. Also, the same product as purchased by the customer will be returned to the customer.
The customer will not be entitled for any cash refunds as per our policy. Return will only be made in form of credit to the Bank account. With respect to the products returned by the customer, the decision taken by our Team shall be final and binding.
If you want to cancel your order, you need to call at our help line number 1800-209-2096 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before delivery of the product(s) as ordered. However, Hepo India Private Limited (Hepo India) can at its own cancel the order in the following event:
- Where the product(s) are no longer available or temporarily out of stock
- Where there are non-serviceable locations
- There is a Restriction on the quantity ordered
- Problems/objections are raised by Credit and Fraud Avoidance Department
- Incomplete or inaccurate address of the customer
In the event any of the aforesaid takes place, Hepo India shall inform the customer within 3 days from the date of purchase order. However, if the problem still persists Hepo India shall cancel the order after prior intimation to the customer and initiate refund if applicable.
"Note: The cancellation and return policy shall not be applicable for purchase of goods made by authorized dealers/ OEMs through this website."